SMT Pick and Place Machine for PCB assembly
NeoDen4 is a High Speed SMT Pick and Place Machine for PCB assembly of components flexibility, PCB flexibility and production flexibility. It is equipped with dual CCD cameras, auto rails, auto electronic feeders and 4 placement heads, which could support to mount 0201, BGA, QFN. Especially, with its
Internal rails, it is applicable for 0.8m/1.2m/1.5m LED strip.
How to Program
A. Generate coordinate file from PCB design software (AD, Eagle, KiCad,Upverter, etc)
1. Take the software Altium Designer 6.9 as an example, from which we can generate a csv. file.
2. Edit the generated coordinates file to make sure the machine could read.
Copy the file into a flash drive, then import it into NeoDen4.
This whole process only takes 3 minutes.
If you don't have PCB layout, you can also easily program a working file with the assistance of vision system.
Sample Boards from Few Customers
The guarantee period for NeoDen4 is 2 years from the time of purchase and lifelong service support as well as a long-term factory price supply.
NeoDen will provide online Q/A and troubleshooting support and technical advice service.
Payment and Delivery
1) Payment method: PayPal, West Union, Credit Card, etc
2) The default delivery method is via TNT (door to door), unless specific requirement from customer.
3) Delivery time: 2-3 working days.
1. NeoDen is a professional designer and manufacturer of desktop pick and place machine with 30 patents and CE certificate.
2. Total 10 Agencies in Japan, India, Netherlands, South Korea, Iran, Turkey, Brazil and Chile, which helps to provide direct service
and better communication in local territories.
3. The after-sale service team consists 14 professional engineers, which helps to respond customers queries and enquiries within 8 hours, provide
professional solutions within 24 hours both workday and holidays.
4. NeoDen use standard export packaging, which is the recycled wooden crate, not only safer in transportation but also better in environmental protection.